Modulation of physical environment makes placental mesenchymal stromal cells suitable for therapy
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1197–1204, November 2013
How to Cite
Mathew, S. A., Rajendran, S., Gupta, P. K. and Bhonde, R. (2013), Modulation of physical environment makes placental mesenchymal stromal cells suitable for therapy. Cell Biology International, 37: 1197–1204. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10154
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 04:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- Defence Research and Development Organisation, New Delhi
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|cbin10154-sm-0001-SuppFig.tif||60K||Figure S1. Freeze thaw efficiency of placental mesenchymal stem cells.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.