Effect of 3-bromopyruvic acid on human erythrocyte antioxidant defense system
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1285–1290, December 2013
How to Cite
Sadowska-Bartosz, I. and Bartosz, G. (2013), Effect of 3-bromopyruvic acid on human erythrocyte antioxidant defense system. Cell Biology International, 37: 1285–1290. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10160
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 03:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- National Science Centre. Grant Number: 2012/07/B/NZ7/03618
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!