Combination of BMP-2 and 5-AZA is advantageous in rat bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells differentiation into cardiomyocytes
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1291–1299, December 2013
How to Cite
Hou, J., Lü, A.-L., Liu, B.-W., Xing, Y.-J., Da, J., Hou, Z.-L. and Ai, S.-Y. (2013), Combination of BMP-2 and 5-AZA is advantageous in rat bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells differentiation into cardiomyocytes. Cell Biology International, 37: 1291–1299. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10161
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 03:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2013
- Central Laboratory of the School of Stomatology of the Fourth Military Medical University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!