The lectin of Dolichos biflorus agglutinin recognises glycan epitopes on the surface of a subset of cardiac progenitor cells
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1238–1245, November 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Wang, M., Xiang, Q., Sun, Z. and Zhang, R. (2013), The lectin of Dolichos biflorus agglutinin recognises glycan epitopes on the surface of a subset of cardiac progenitor cells. Cell Biology International, 37: 1238–1245. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10162
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 03:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 31240030, 81202104
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|cbin10162-sm-0001-SupVideo-S1.avi||22803K||Video S1. Video of the cluster of LTRs in intra-atria septum adjacent to cardiac valves.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.