Mental retardation-related protease, motopsin (prss12), binds to the BRICHOS domain of the integral membrane protein 2a
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 117–123, January 2014
How to Cite
Mitsui, S., Osako, Y. and Yuri, K. (2014), Mental retardation-related protease, motopsin (prss12), binds to the BRICHOS domain of the integral membrane protein 2a. Cell Biology International, 38: 117–123. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10164
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 08:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 20591224, 18591156
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!