Jian Liu and Di-Cheng Yang are co-first authors.
Overexpression of vasostatin-1 protects hypoxia/reoxygenation injuries in cardiomyocytes–endothelial cells transwell co-culture system
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 26–31, January 2014
How to Cite
Liu, J., Yang, D., Shi, S., Lin, L., Xiao, M., Yuan, Z. and Yu, M. (2014), Overexpression of vasostatin-1 protects hypoxia/reoxygenation injuries in cardiomyocytes–endothelial cells transwell co-culture system. Cell Biology International, 38: 26–31. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10166
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau. Grant Number: 20114267
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81300094
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!