Folate decorated magnetite nanoparticles: Synthesis and targeted therapy against ovarian cancer
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 154–163, February 2014
How to Cite
Fazilati, M. (2014), Folate decorated magnetite nanoparticles: Synthesis and targeted therapy against ovarian cancer. Cell Biology International, 38: 154–163. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10167
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 08:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!