†These authors contributed equally to this work.
Effects of PTHrP on expression of MMP9 and MMP13 in sika deer antler chondrocytes
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1300–1307, December 2013
How to Cite
Wang, S.-T., Gao, Y.-J., Duan, C.-C., Li, D.-D., Tian, X.-C., Zhang, Q.-L., Guo, B. and Yue, Z.-P. (2013), Effects of PTHrP on expression of MMP9 and MMP13 in sika deer antler chondrocytes. Cell Biology International, 37: 1300–1307. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10168
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 08:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31072099, 31101778
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100061110078
- Special Funds for Scientific Research on Public Causes. Grant Number: 201303119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!