Hypoxia induces adipocyte differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells by triggering reactive oxygen species generation
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 32–40, January 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J. H., Kim, S.-H., Song, S. Y., Kim, W.-S., Song, S. U., Yi, T., Jeon, M.-S., Chung, H.-M., Xia, Y. and Sung, J.-H. (2014), Hypoxia induces adipocyte differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells by triggering reactive oxygen species generation. Cell Biology International, 38: 32–40. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10170
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 08:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2011-0019636, 2011-0007751, 2012-003803
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD-034852, AT-004422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!