Three-dimensional culture of differentiated endometrial stromal cells to oligodendrocyte progenitor cells (OPCs) in fibrin hydrogel
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1340–1349, December 2013
How to Cite
Asmani, M. N., Ai, J., Amoabediny, G., Noroozi, A., Azami, M., Ebrahimi-Barough, S., Navaei-Nigjeh, M., Ai, A. and Jafarabadi, M. (2013), Three-dimensional culture of differentiated endometrial stromal cells to oligodendrocyte progenitor cells (OPCs) in fibrin hydrogel. Cell Biology International, 37: 1340–1349. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10171
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2013 03:02AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences Research, the Iranian Council of Stem Cell Technology
- Iran National Science Foundation (INSF)
- University of Tehran
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!