Yu Li, Xiaobing Li, Yuxiang Song, Xiaoxia Shi, and Hongyan Ding contributed equally to this work.
Effect of leptin on the gluconeogenesis in calf hepatocytes cultured in vitro
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1350–1353, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Li, X., Song, Y., Shi, X., Ding, H., Yang, W., Liu, Z., Chen, H., Li, X., Wang, J., Liu, G. and Wang, Z. (2013), Effect of leptin on the gluconeogenesis in calf hepatocytes cultured in vitro. Cell Biology International, 37: 1350–1353. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10172
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2013 03:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31172372, 31072178
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2012BAD12B03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!