Human foreskin fibroblast-like stromal cells can differentiate into functional hepatocytic cells
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1308–1319, December 2013
How to Cite
Huang, H.-I., Chen, S.-K., Wang, R. Y.-L., Shen, C.-R. and Cheng, Y.-C. (2013), Human foreskin fibroblast-like stromal cells can differentiate into functional hepatocytic cells. Cell Biology International, 37: 1308–1319. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10175
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2013 03:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 98-2314-B-182-061-MY3
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: CMRPD190253
- NSC. Grant Number: 101-2321-B-002-004
- Cathay General Hospital. Grant Number: CT9773
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!