Heat shock protein 32/heme oxygenase-1 protects mouse Sertoli cells from hyperthermia-induced apoptosis by CO activation of sGC signalling pathways
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 64–71, January 2014
How to Cite
Li, L., Li, C.-M., Wu, J., Huang, S. and Wang, G.-L. (2014), Heat shock protein 32/heme oxygenase-1 protects mouse Sertoli cells from hyperthermia-induced apoptosis by CO activation of sGC signalling pathways. Cell Biology International, 38: 64–71. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10177
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 05:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- National Supporting Projects for Science and Techniques of China. Grant Numbers: 2011BAD28B02, 2012BAD12B10
- Provincial Project for Agricultural Techniques. Grant Number: SXGC 394
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!