Inhibition of mTOR signalling potentiates the effects of trichostatin A in human gastric cancer cell lines by promoting histone acetylation
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 50–63, January 2014
How to Cite
Sun, D.-f., Zhang, Y.-j., Tian, X.-q., Chen, Y.-x. and Fang, J.-y. (2014), Inhibition of mTOR signalling potentiates the effects of trichostatin A in human gastric cancer cell lines by promoting histone acetylation. Cell Biology International, 38: 50–63. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10179
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 05:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 30625034
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 81001070
Vol. 39, Issue 1, 128, Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!