Chitosan-based injectable hydrogel as a promising in situ forming scaffold for cartilage tissue engineering
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 72–84, January 2014
How to Cite
Naderi-Meshkin, H., Andreas, K., Matin, M. M., Sittinger, M., Bidkhori, H. R., Ahmadiankia, N., Bahrami, A. R. and Ringe, J. (2014), Chitosan-based injectable hydrogel as a promising in situ forming scaffold for cartilage tissue engineering. Cell Biology International, 38: 72–84. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10181
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2013 08:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Iranian Council of Stem Cell Technology
- Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Grant Number: 19723/3
- Iranian Academic Center for Education, Culture and Research (ACECR)
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Number: BCRT 0315848A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!