SLC26 anion exchangers in uterine epithelial cells and spermatozoa: clues from the past and hints to the future
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 1–7, January 2014
How to Cite
Chan, H. C. and Sun, X. (2014), SLC26 anion exchangers in uterine epithelial cells and spermatozoa: clues from the past and hints to the future. Cell Biology International, 38: 1–7. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10183
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2013 05:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- National 973 projects. Grant Numbers: 2012CB944903, 2013CB967404, 2013CB967401
- RGC of Hong Kong. Grant Number: GRF 461213
- Focused Investment Scheme of The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!