Invasion and genome reproduction of the trophoblast cells of placenta junctional zone in the field vole, Microtus rossiaemeridionalis
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 136–143, January 2014
How to Cite
Zybina, T. G., Stein, G. I., Pozharisski, K. M. and Zybina, E. V. (2014), Invasion and genome reproduction of the trophoblast cells of placenta junctional zone in the field vole, Microtus rossiaemeridionalis. Cell Biology International, 38: 136–143. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10187
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2013 05:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- Russian Academy of Sciences for Molecular and Cell Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!