Jie Hua and Jian Gong contributed equally to this work.
Comparison of different methods for the isolation of mesenchymal stem cells from umbilical cord matrix: Proliferation and multilineage differentiation as compared to mesenchymal stem cells from umbilical cord blood and bone marrow
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 198–210, February 2014
How to Cite
Hua, J., Gong, J., Meng, H., Xu, B., Yao, L., Qian, M., He, Z., Zou, S., Zhou, B. and Song, Z. (2014), Comparison of different methods for the isolation of mesenchymal stem cells from umbilical cord matrix: Proliferation and multilineage differentiation as compared to mesenchymal stem cells from umbilical cord blood and bone marrow. Cell Biology International, 38: 198–210. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10188
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 06:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81170436
- Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau. Grant Number: 2010015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!