These authors contributed equally to this work.
Expression of embryonic stem cell markers and osteogenic differentiation potential in cells derived from periodontal granulation tissue
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 179–186, February 2014
How to Cite
Ronay, V., Belibasakis, G. N., Attin, T., Schmidlin, P. R. and Bostanci, N. (2014), Expression of embryonic stem cell markers and osteogenic differentiation potential in cells derived from periodontal granulation tissue. Cell Biology International, 38: 179–186. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10190
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 06:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- Swiss Dental Association SSO. Grant Number: 245-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!