Development of interspecies nuclear transfer embryos reconstructed with argali (Ovis ammon) somatic cells and sheep ooplasm
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 211–218, February 2014
How to Cite
Pan, X., Zhang, Y., Guo, Z. and Wang, F. (2014), Development of interspecies nuclear transfer embryos reconstructed with argali (Ovis ammon) somatic cells and sheep ooplasm. Cell Biology International, 38: 211–218. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10191
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 06:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- Xinjiang Municipal Scientific Research and Technological Exploiture Project. Grant Number: 200631109
- Scientific and Technological Research Project of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 201201077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!