1,3,5-Trihydroxy-13,13-dimethyl-2H-pyran [7,6-b] xanthone directly targets heat shock protein 27 in hepatocellular carcinoma
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 272–276, February 2014
How to Cite
Fu, W.-m., Wang, W.-m., Wang, H., Zhu, X., Liang, Y., Kung, H.-f. and Zhang, J.-f. (2014), 1,3,5-Trihydroxy-13,13-dimethyl-2H-pyran [7,6-b] xanthone directly targets heat shock protein 27 in hepatocellular carcinoma. Cell Biology International, 38: 272–276. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10193
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 06:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!