* These authors contributed equally to this article.
Comparing the effect of equiaxial cyclic mechanical stimulation on GATA4 expression in adipose-derived and bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 219–227, February 2014
How to Cite
Amin, S., Banijamali, S. E., Tafazoli-Shadpour, M., Shokrgozar, M. A., Dehghan, M. M., Haghighipour, N., Mahdian, R., Bayati, V. and Abbasnia, P. (2014), Comparing the effect of equiaxial cyclic mechanical stimulation on GATA4 expression in adipose-derived and bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells. Cell Biology International, 38: 219–227. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10194
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 06:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- Iran Stem Cell Technology Organisation
- NCBI, Pasteur Institute of Iran
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!