Influence of manganese on apoptosis and glutathione content of cumulus cells during in vitro maturation in bovine oocytes
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 246–253, February 2014
How to Cite
Anchordoquy, J. P., Anchordoquy, J. M., Picco, S. J., Sirini, M. A., Errecalde, A. L. and Furnus, C. C. (2014), Influence of manganese on apoptosis and glutathione content of cumulus cells during in vitro maturation in bovine oocytes. Cell Biology International, 38: 246–253. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10195
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2013 01:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Tecnológicas (PIP 0990 – CONICET)
- Ministerio de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación Productiva de la Nación Argentina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!