Acetazolamide triggers death inducing autophagy in T-47D breast cancer cells
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 228–238, February 2014
How to Cite
Mohammadpour, R., Safarian, S., Ejeian, F., Sheikholya-Lavasani, Z., Abdolmohammadi, M. H. and Sheinabi, N. (2014), Acetazolamide triggers death inducing autophagy in T-47D breast cancer cells. Cell Biology International, 38: 228–238. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10197
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2013 09:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- Iran National Science Foundation (INSF). Grant Number: 8611973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!