Characteristics of human adipose mesenchymal stem cells isolated from healthy and cancer affected people and their interactions with human breast cancer cell line MCF-7 in vitro
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 254–265, February 2014
How to Cite
Trivanović, D., Nikolić, S., Krstić, J., Jauković, A., Mojsilović, S., Ilić, V., Okić-Djordjević, I., Santibanez, J. F., Jovčić, G. and Bugarski, D. (2014), Characteristics of human adipose mesenchymal stem cells isolated from healthy and cancer affected people and their interactions with human breast cancer cell line MCF-7 in vitro. Cell Biology International, 38: 254–265. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10198
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2013 07:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia. Grant Number: 175062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!