These authors contributed equally to this work.
Phosphoserine promotes osteogenic differentiation of human adipose stromal cells through bone morphogenetic protein signalling
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 309–317, March 2014
How to Cite
Ying, X., Chen, X., Cheng, S., Guo, X., Chen, H. and Xu, H. z. (2014), Phosphoserine promotes osteogenic differentiation of human adipose stromal cells through bone morphogenetic protein signalling. Cell Biology International, 38: 309–317. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10203
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2013 01:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2013
- Wenzhou Technology Project. Grant Number: Y20090288
- Hainan Provincial Health Department. Grant Number: 2011-34
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!