Chuan Qin and Shengkai Zhou contributed equally to this work.
Erythropoietin enhances mitochondrial biogenesis in cardiomyocytes exposed to chronic hypoxia through Akt/eNOS signalling pathway
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 335–342, March 2014
How to Cite
Qin, C., Zhou, S., Xiao, Y. and Chen, L. (2014), Erythropoietin enhances mitochondrial biogenesis in cardiomyocytes exposed to chronic hypoxia through Akt/eNOS signalling pathway. Cell Biology International, 38: 335–342. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10205
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2013 01:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 81100120
Vol. 38, Issue 5, 689, Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!