Over-expression of Rap2a inhibits glioma migration and invasion by down-regulating p-AKT
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 326–334, March 2014
How to Cite
Wang, L., Zhan, W., Xie, S., Hu, J., Shi, Q., Zhou, X., Wu, Y., Wang, S., Fei, Z. and Yu, R. (2014), Over-expression of Rap2a inhibits glioma migration and invasion by down-regulating p-AKT. Cell Biology International, 38: 326–334. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10213
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2013 06:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81072072
- Xuzhou Medical College. Grant Number: 09KJZ18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!