Current address: Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Washington, Box 355016, 616 NE Northlake Place, Room 680, Seattle, WA 98105.
Zebularine significantly sensitises MEC1 cells to external irradiation and radiopharmaceutical therapy when administered sequentially in vitro
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 187–197, February 2014
How to Cite
Bryan, J. N., Kumar, S. R., Jia, F., Balkin, E. R. and Lewis, M. R. (2014), Zebularine significantly sensitises MEC1 cells to external irradiation and radiopharmaceutical therapy when administered sequentially in vitro. Cell Biology International, 38: 187–197. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10215
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2013 06:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- National Library of Medicine Biomedical and Health Informatics Research. Grant Number: T15-LM07089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!