Periostin and transforming growth factor β-induced protein (TGFβIp) are both expressed by osteoblasts and osteoclasts
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 398–404, March 2014
How to Cite
Merle, B., Bouet, G., Rousseau, J.-C., Bertholon, C. and Garnero, P. (2014), Periostin and transforming growth factor β-induced protein (TGFβIp) are both expressed by osteoblasts and osteoclasts. Cell Biology International, 38: 398–404. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10219
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2013 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!