These authors contributed equally to this work.
Effect of downregulation of ZEB1 on vimentin expression, tumour migration and tumourigenicity of melanoma B16F10 cells and CSCs
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 452–461, April 2014
How to Cite
Dou, J., He, X., Liu, Y., Wang, Y., Zhao, F., Wang, X., Chen, D., Shi, F. and Wang, J. (2014), Effect of downregulation of ZEB1 on vimentin expression, tumour migration and tumourigenicity of melanoma B16F10 cells and CSCs. Cell Biology International, 38: 452–461. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10223
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2013 07:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071769, 81202372
- National Nature Science Foundation of People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2011CB933500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!