Alternol induces an S-phase arrest of melanoma B16F0 cells
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 374–380, March 2014
How to Cite
Liu, L., Zhang, B., Yuan, X., Wang, P., Sun, X. and Zheng, Q. (2014), Alternol induces an S-phase arrest of melanoma B16F0 cells. Cell Biology International, 38: 374–380. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10226
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 08:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- Development of Major New Drugs of China. Grant Number: 2009ZX09103
- Outstanding Youth Research Program of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps. Grant Number: 2011CD006
- International Scientific and Technological Cooperation Projects. Grant Number: 2012BC001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!