These authors contributed equally to this work.
Simvastatin promotes cardiac microvascular endothelial cells proliferation, migration and survival by phosphorylation of p70 S6K and FoxO3a
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 599–609, May 2014
How to Cite
Pan, Q., Xie, X., Guo, Y. and Wang, H. (2014), Simvastatin promotes cardiac microvascular endothelial cells proliferation, migration and survival by phosphorylation of p70 S6K and FoxO3a. Cell Biology International, 38: 599–609. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10236
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2013 08:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: E011002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!