X.G. and Z.S. are joint first authors.
Isolation and characterization of lung resident mesenchymal stem cells capable of differentiating into alveolar epithelial type II cells
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 405–411, April 2014
How to Cite
Gong, X., Sun, Z., Cui, D., Xu, X., Zhu, H., Wang, L., Qian, W. and Han, X. (2014), Isolation and characterization of lung resident mesenchymal stem cells capable of differentiating into alveolar epithelial type II cells. Cell Biology International, 38: 405–411. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10240
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2014 08:34AM EST
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81170054
- Technological Project of Health Department, Jiangsu Province, PR China. Grant Number: H200755
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China. Grant Number: BK2011570
- 2011 Innovation Projects of University Graduate in Training of graduate students, Jiangsu Province, PR China. Grant Number: CXZZ11_0040
- Open Research Fund of State Key Laboratory of Bioelectronics, Southeast University
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Figure S1. Identification of the ATII cells. (A) Morphology of the ATII cells; (B) Immunofluorescent analysis of cytokeratin 18, cytokeratin 19, occludin, SP-C expression in ATII cells.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.