Artesunate exerts an anti-immunosuppressive effect on cervical cancer by inhibiting PGE2 production and Foxp3 expression
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 639–646, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, L.-x., Liu, Z.-n., Ye, J., Sha, M., Qian, H., Bu, X.-h., Luan, Z.-y., Xu, X.-l., Huang, A.-h., Yuan, D.-l., Wu, Y.-q., Wang, X.-x., Wang, J., Huang, J.-x. and Ye, L.-h. (2014), Artesunate exerts an anti-immunosuppressive effect on cervical cancer by inhibiting PGE2 production and Foxp3 expression. Cell Biology International, 38: 639–646. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10244
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2014 12:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!