Zhina Yao and Yu sun are co-first authors.
Bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells ameliorate inflammatory factor-induced dysfunction of INS-1 cells on chip
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 647–654, May 2014
How to Cite
sun, Y., Yao, Z., lin, P., hou, X. and Chen, L. (2014), Bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells ameliorate inflammatory factor-induced dysfunction of INS-1 cells on chip. Cell Biology International, 38: 647–654. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10248
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 05:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81200608
- Shandong Medical and Health Technology Development Project. Grant Number: 2009QW008
- Innovation Funding of Shandong University. Grant Number: 2012TS141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!