Ebselen exhibits glycation-inhibiting properties and protects against osmotic fragility of human erythrocytes in vitro
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 625–630, May 2014
How to Cite
Soares, J. C. M., Folmer, V., Da Rocha, J. B. T. and Nogueira, C. W. (2014), Ebselen exhibits glycation-inhibiting properties and protects against osmotic fragility of human erythrocytes in vitro. Cell Biology International, 38: 625–630. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10253
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2014 06:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!