These authors contributed equally to the article.
Expansion of the polyQ repeats in THAP11 forms intranuclear aggregation and causes cell G0/G1 arrest
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 757–767, June 2014
How to Cite
Yin, R.-H., Li, Y., Yang, F., Zhan, Y.-Q., Yu, M., Ge, C.-H., Xu, W.-X., Tang, L.-J., Wang, X.-H., Chen, B., Yang, Y., Li, J.-J., Li, C.-Y. and Yang, X.-M. (2014), Expansion of the polyQ repeats in THAP11 forms intranuclear aggregation and causes cell G0/G1 arrest. Cell Biology International, 38: 757–767. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10255
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2014 06:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation project. Grant Numbers: 81222005, 30480659
- Major State Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2010CB911904
- Beijing National Natural Science Foundation project. Grant Number: 7071007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!