Yu Y and Chen S share first authorship
Alphavbeta6 is required in maintaining the intestinal epithelial barrier function
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 777–781, June 2014
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Chen, S., Lu, G.-F., Wu, Y., Mo, L., Liu, Z.-Q., Zheng, P.-Y., Liu, Z. and Yang, P.-C. (2014), Alphavbeta6 is required in maintaining the intestinal epithelial barrier function. Cell Biology International, 38: 777–781. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10258
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!