Retinoic acid induces mouse bone marrow-derived CD15+, Oct4+ and CXCR4+ stem cells into male germ-like cells in a two-dimensional cell culture system
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 782–789, June 2014
How to Cite
Kashani, I. R., Zarnani, A. H., Soleimani, M., Abdolvahabi, M. A., Nayernia, K. and Shirazi, R. (2014), Retinoic acid induces mouse bone marrow-derived CD15+, Oct4+ and CXCR4+ stem cells into male germ-like cells in a two-dimensional cell culture system. Cell Biology International, 38: 782–789. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10260
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 06:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Tehran, Iran. Grant Number: 7733-30-03-87
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!