An inhibitory role for caspase-3 at the late stage of RANKL-induced osteoclast differentiation in RAW264 cells and mouse bone marrow macrophages
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 723–728, June 2014
How to Cite
Katao, Y., Shishido, M., Inami, K., Matsumoto, N. and Sawai, H. (2014), An inhibitory role for caspase-3 at the late stage of RANKL-induced osteoclast differentiation in RAW264 cells and mouse bone marrow macrophages. Cell Biology International, 38: 723–728. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10263
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2014 04:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!