Thrombin promotes proliferation of human lung fibroblasts via protease activated receptor-1-dependent and NF-κB-independent pathways
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 747–756, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, S., Xiao, W., Pan, X., Zhu, M., Yang, Z., Zhang, F. and Zheng, C. (2014), Thrombin promotes proliferation of human lung fibroblasts via protease activated receptor-1-dependent and NF-κB-independent pathways. Cell Biology International, 38: 747–756. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10264
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2014 03:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!