Feng Yan and Li Cai are co-first authors.
Tolerogenic dendritic cells suppress murine corneal allograft rejection by modulating CD28/CTLA-4 expression on regulatory T cells
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 835–848, July 2014
How to Cite
Yan, F., Cai, L., Hui, Y., chen, S., Meng, H. and Huang, Z. (2014), Tolerogenic dendritic cells suppress murine corneal allograft rejection by modulating CD28/CTLA-4 expression on regulatory T cells. Cell Biology International, 38: 835–848. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10268
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2014 01:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation and Postdoctor Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!