These authors contributed equally to this work.
Evodiamine might inhibit TGF-beta1-induced epithelial–mesenchymal transition in NRK52E cells via Smad and PPAR-gamma pathway
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 875–880, July 2014
How to Cite
Wei, J., Li, Z. and Yuan, F. (2014), Evodiamine might inhibit TGF-beta1-induced epithelial–mesenchymal transition in NRK52E cells via Smad and PPAR-gamma pathway. Cell Biology International, 38: 875–880. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10270
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2014 02:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- Hainan International Science and Technology Cooperation Project. Grant Number: 2012-GH006
- Hainan Provincial National Scientific Fund. Grant Number: 812144
- Social Development in Hainan Province Science and Technology Projects. Grant Numbers: 2012SF004, 2013SF008, 2014SF003, 2014SF010
- Scientific Research Project of Hainan Province Health Department
- Overseas Advanced Programs of Science and Technology Project of Ministry of Human Resources and Social
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!