Present address: 1# Weigang, College of Animal Science and Technology, Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing 210095, China.
Cytoprotection of methionine on hyperthermia-induced damage in bovine mammary epithelial cells
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 971–976, August 2014
How to Cite
Mu, T., Kong, G.-H., Han, Z.-Y. and Li, H.-X. (2014), Cytoprotection of methionine on hyperthermia-induced damage in bovine mammary epithelial cells. Cell Biology International, 38: 971–976. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10271
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2014 01:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!