Nuclear factor-κB as a link between endoplasmic reticulum stress and inflammation during cardiomyocyte hypoxia/reoxygenation
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 881–887, July 2014
How to Cite
Wu, Q., Wang, Q., Guo, Z., Shang, Y., Zhang, L. and Gong, S. (2014), Nuclear factor-κB as a link between endoplasmic reticulum stress and inflammation during cardiomyocyte hypoxia/reoxygenation. Cell Biology International, 38: 881–887. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10272
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2014 01:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!