These authors contributed equally.
Simultaneous reduction of MAD2 and BUBR1 expression induces mitotic spindle alterations associated with p53 dependent cell cycle arrest and death
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 933–941, August 2014
How to Cite
Lentini, L., Piscitello, D., Veneziano, L. and Di Leonardo, A. (2014), Simultaneous reduction of MAD2 and BUBR1 expression induces mitotic spindle alterations associated with p53 dependent cell cycle arrest and death. Cell Biology International, 38: 933–941. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10277
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2014 11:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!