Human endometrial stem cells differentiation into functional hepatocyte-like cells
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 825–834, July 2014
How to Cite
Khademi, F., Soleimani, M., Verdi, J., Tavangar, S. M., Sadroddiny, E., Masumi, M. and Ai, J. (2014), Human endometrial stem cells differentiation into functional hepatocyte-like cells. Cell Biology International, 38: 825–834. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10278
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2014 11:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2013
Vol. 39, Issue 1, 129, Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!