Sertraline increases the survival of retinoic acid induced neuronal cells but not glial cells from human mesenchymal stem cells
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 901–909, August 2014
How to Cite
Verdi, J., Sharif, S., Banafshe, H. R. and Shoae-Hassani, A. (2014), Sertraline increases the survival of retinoic acid induced neuronal cells but not glial cells from human mesenchymal stem cells. Cell Biology International, 38: 901–909. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10283
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2014 05:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!