Regulation of endothelial progenitor cell differentiation and function by dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase 2 in an asymmetric dimethylarginine-independent manner
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 1013–1022, September 2014
How to Cite
Yuan, Q., Bai, Y.-P., Shi, R.-Z., Liu, S.-Y., Chen, X.-M., Chen, L., Li, Y.-J. and Hu, C.-P. (2014), Regulation of endothelial progenitor cell differentiation and function by dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase 2 in an asymmetric dimethylarginine-independent manner. Cell Biology International, 38: 1013–1022. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10288
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2014 01:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- National Nature Science of China. Grant Numbers: 81102437, 81100089
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education, Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20100162110058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!